Snowdrop Cottage (sleeps 2) - Sat May 13th - 5 nights £195
Rowan Cottage (sleeps 4)- 5 night special from Sun 7th May £300, 7 nights from Fri 12th April £425
Mountain Ash (sleeps 4) - 7 nights from Sat May 6th £425, 6 nights from 13th May £375
Dogs welcome at £2 per night each.
News from Court Farm
Both Rowan and Mountain Ash now have modern shower cubicles rather than bath with shower unit over making access much easier.
We have installed new ultra violet water treatment units and filters to ensure the purity and safety of our local water supply. The photograph shows the unit in Rowan which also treats Mountain Ash water.
There is an additional unit in the farmhouse which also services Snowdrop Cottage water.
We are delighted to confirm that we have retained our 3 star rating and Pet Friendly status for 2016 following our Visit England inspection. The inspector was particularly impressed with the new flooring we have introduced in the last year. All the cottages have had new carpet upstairs just before Christmas 2015.
Don't forget you can bring your horse on holiday with you. The picture shows Lorna, one of our guests, setting of on her horse Fiddler accompanied by Michele on Cascade for a ride to Dunkery Beacon. This could be you!
We have teamed up with Moorwine to offer a selection of great wines that can be delivered direct to your cottage and waiting for you on your arrival. Check out the Moorwine website for a specially selected varieties to suit all tastes and pockets. You can order mixed cases as well.
TRIP ADVISOR REVIEWS
To rate your visit simply click on the picture of the cottage you stayed in below and complete the survey. You can even add pictures from your holiday to the review. Note that your review will not be approved if you have not stayed with us.
- All of our cottages have retained their three star rating after our annual inspection by Visit England. We received some very favourable comments, particularly about how dog friendly we are.
- Our mobile website is now up and running. When you access the Court Farm website from a mobile device you should be automatically directed to that version of the website. It has been designed to load quickly and give the basic information needed to make a booking enquiry. Do have a look at it and give us some feedback.
- Our chickens are now settled in to their luxury hen house and are laying regularly so we are able to offer our guests Court Farm free range eggs (subject to availability). We are currently getting about 4 large eggs a day.
- We have now generated over 12MW hours of electricity from our Solar Panels and looking forward to a bumper summer of generation!
- All of our cottages are now fitted with carbon monoxide alarms as well as smoke detectors for our guests safety.